According to art. 13, of Legislative Decree No. 196 dd. 30th June 2003, we hereby inform you that Movalia S.r.l. processes the personal data of customers, suppliers and others who have voluntarily provided its sales office, company management or administrative department with such information, and of persons whose data has been collected through third parties during, for instance, external data acquisition operations for sales information, public listings, fairs, etc., in which cases the personal data involved shall be exclusively of a common nature.
In accordance with the relevant legal provisions, Movalia S.r.l. guarantees that the processing of personal data is carried out in the full respect of fundamental rights and freedoms as well as of the dignity of the person concerned, particularly with regard to confidentiality, personal identity and the right to personal data protection.
The controller of the data processing is Movalia S.r.l., which registered office is at Via Maccani 108/21, 38121 Trento (TN) Italia.
Purposes of data processing
- fulfilment of legal duties, regulations, European Community norms, civil and tax norms;
- fulfilment of possible contractual obligations towards the interested party;
- performance of all tasks connected with our company’s business, such as the compilation of internal personal data and statistics, the invoicing, the keeping of customers'/suppliers' accounts;
- purposes of a commercial nature, such as the sending of commercial and advertising material (by mail, fax or e-mail), marketing activities and market research;
- asset protection and liability management;
- insurance purposes, in particular credit insurance.
With reference to the aforementioned purposes, your personal data will be transmitted, if necessary, to:
- public administrations and authorities, when stipulated by the law;
- banks which our company has relations with, for the management of assets/liabilities and for financial intermediation;
- all those physical and/or legal, public and/or private persons (legal consultancy firms, administrative and tax consultancy firms, judicial authorities, chambers of commerce, etc.) when such a transmission of data becomes necessary or useful for performing our business and in accordance with the aforementioned methods and purposes.
The personal data processed by our company shall not be disseminated.
Methods of data treatment
The processing may be carried out with or without the aid of electronic or, generally, automated means and shall include all the operations provided for by art. 4, paragraph 1, letter a, of Legislative Decree No. 196 dd. 30th June 2003 in so far as they prove necessary for the processing in question. In any case, processing shall always be performed in compliance with every precautionary measure aimed at ensuring safety and confidentiality.
Data subjects’ rights
The Privacy Code grants the interested parties specific rights as per art. 7. In particular, the interested parties may obtain from the data controller confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning them, as well as communication of such data in an intelligible form. In addition, the interested parties may ask to be informed about the origin of such data, the purposes and methods of its processing, the logics applied in case the processing was carried out with the aid of electronic means, as well as about the details of the data controller, of the persons in charge and of the persons or categories of persons to whom the data may be transmitted or become known.
The interested party has the right to obtain the updating, correction, supplementation of his/her personal data as well as the deletion, anonymisation or blocking of data processed in violation of the law. For legitimate reasons, the interested party has the right to object, in full or in part, to the processing of personal data which concerns him/her even within the scope of its collection; he/she has the right to do so even without a legitimate reason if the personal data which concerns him/her has been collected for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material, of carrying out market researches or of commercial communication. The aforementioned rights can be exercised – by the interested party or by a person appointed by him/her – by means of a request for the attention of the data controller to be sent by registered mail to Movalia S.r.l. or by fax to the following number: +39 0461 422938.